Thursday, July 24, 2008

Labrador Retrievers



"The Labrador retriever is one among many different retriever dogs and is also a very popular breed in the United States as well as in the United Kingdom. A very friendly creature, the Labrador retriever is also full of energy as well as good natured and is an excellent pet that provides good companionship and is also a handy working dog. This breed is certainly one of the quickest learners in the dog world and is responsive to praise as well as positive attention. Their love for water is well known and they have been bred selectively to retrieve in water and are called ‘gun dogs’ that provide amazing companionship in duck hunting."

Learn more about Labs here.

3 comments:

Ailurophile said...

Lab Retrievers are awesome ~ one of my favorite animals without doubt ~ I'd love to share my home with one of these loyal and intelligent companions some day!

Sweet Tea said...

Hi,

My baby is a Lab/Beagle mix and I have never had a dog that is sweeter or more loving. She is smart, learns very quickly, is totally non-aggressive, and loves everybody.

I hope you can get a Lab. You'll love it.

Luka & Ezri said...

My lab HATES water. Is afraid of the rain and won't go in the pool. He only tolerates the rain.

He's also prone to medical problems and is VERY HARD HEADED.

I love him dearly, but I know that labradors are not the dogs for me.