Monday, November 26, 2007

Urgent Request

This picture is of my beloved Boo. I am desperate and begging for your help. Especially if you live in the North Alabama area.

Boo is an 11 month old mixed Labrador Retriever/Beagle that I cannot keep and cannot find a home for.

She is currently at a shelter here. They are a good organization and they have listed her at Petfinder and they have put ads in the local paper. No success so far.

I will have to pick her up this weekend if she is not adopted by then and I have nowhere to take her. She is a good dog and loves people and children. She has always lived inside.

If anyone can direct to any resource I will be forever grateful. If you live in my area and could give her a foster home I can buy her food.

Ideas, resources, anything will be greatly appreciated.

You may email me at sweat1951@rock.com

Thank you in advance.

No comments: