Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wolves and A Kitty


I found a wonderful new blog today. It's actually perfect because it covers two of my favorite subjects; Jericho and wolves. Be sure to check it out here.



"This is Miss Gypz Jingles. She was once a shelter kitty, then a foster kitty. I adopted her and she adopted me at the end of July last year. We were destined to become family.

This little baby

This is Miss Gypz Jingles. She was once a shelter kitty, then a foster kitty. I adopted her and she adopted me at the end of July last year. We were destined to become family.

This little baby feline teaches me so much. She is the fine example of love, and independence. Her personality is that of curious, social, intellectual and ambitious. Yes, she has ambitions. And, she is quite opinionated."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find. Two of my favorite topics as well. I always thought I was one of the few that loved Jericho. I guess I was right, sigh.

Keep up the great work on your blog and stop by sometime to say, "hello!"

Jeff Millman
Founder and Trainer
Watch and Train, LLC

Sweet Tea said...

Hi Jeff, thanks for commenting. I wish CBS would have counted online viewers then Jericho would still be here.
Thanks for the compliment and I'll be by later.