Monday, June 30, 2008

Animal Rescue



I found this worth sharing. I love it.


"
Testimonial poem: Take me to the Rescue!

You may not think you know me, but I’m sure you’ve seen my face in back yards, fields & busy streets, you’ll find us any place. I’m what you’d call a rescue dog, who needs a safety haven. I may be thin & sickly, too, but I promise I’m worth saving.

I’m the dog who lives next door, the one you always see outside seeking shelter from the sun, and cool, safe place to hide.

You have seen me on the streets with no place to call home or maybe in an open field, scared & sad, & all alone.

But did you know that there’s a place that was built with me in mind? Where people love & care for me & show me the world is kind.

Where no dogs will go hungry, where peace & love abound Where kind & caring people will always be around.

I may be scared of humans because of what they’ve put me through But my heart is quite forgiving, won’t you please take me with you?

Take me to that rescue place, they’ll help me find a home And they’ll make sure while I’m waiting, I’ll never be alone

I’m small, I’m meek, I’m timid, but I’ll be strong before they’re through For life will begin again for me, if you’ll take me to the Rescue."

No comments: