Monday, April 28, 2008

My Boo and A Meme



Here's a post that's near and dear to me. Blogaboutanimals has featured my baby, Arabelle (Boo). Many thanks.


"Jane from Pet Rescuer Central is a huge Jericho fan. She was having difficulty finding a home for her adored dog Arabelle but through some cross networking, during her campaign to save Jericho Season 2, she managed to find Boo a temporary foster home.

So I guess in some weird way Jericho returned the favor to Jane."


The Random Forest tagged this blog and some others for a meme. The rules and other blogs can be found here.


This is entirely optional and you can even join in if I don't tag you. Here are the questions and my answers:


1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working as a therapist in a mental health center

2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today(not in any particular order).
Find articles for my blogs.
Work on next week's posts for the blogs.
Read the newspaper.
Answer emails.

3. Snacks I enjoy.
Strawberries, Oreos, grape juice, yogurt

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Start a huge no-kill shelter.
Fund rescue organizations.
Buy land and take in every pet I could.

5. Three of my bad habits.
I'm stubborn.
I analyze everything.
I wear my heart on my sleeve.


6. Five places I have lived.
There are actually only three. Alabama, Texas, and Florida.

7. Five jobs I have had.

Social Services Director at a Retirement Community
Activities Director at a Retirement Community
Admissions Director at a nursing home
Social Services Director at a nursing home
Geriatric Therapist at Mental Health Center

I tag:

KaysK9s

SmallDogStuff

BigPawBlog






4 comments:

Urso Branco said...

You say
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Start a huge no-kill shelter.
Fund rescue organizations.
Buy land and take in every pet I could.

OMG. That is our ambition here in Brasil. There are very many abandoned dogs here. We have 11 of them.

Urso Branco

Sweet Tea said...

Thank you for your comment. I hope you achieve your ambition. Thank you for helping the animals.

K. Stahler said...

Thanks for tagging me! I've got my post up now on my blog,

http://www.kaysk9s.blogspot.com

- Kay

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for mentioning the post I wrote.

I have had quite a few people visiting the story. It is a unique one!

If any of your other readers who are bloggers have pets then it would be great if they ventured over and submitted their pets to take part in the Bloggers Pets series.

Thanks again. I love the idea of getting a bunch of land and taking in animals.